We engage kids through a variety of experiences i.e. archery, horseback-riding, worship, blobbing, zip-lining, campus-wide rec games, and much more!!! Around the campfire kids learn the powerful truths of God’s Word and join together in powerful worship! There is no greater sound or sight than worship at Kids Camp! Packed with tons of fun relevant teaching and worship kids will meet new friends, make lifetime memories, and enjoy the beauty of the Beartooth Mountains. This is a week of camp your kids don’t want to miss.
- Camper check-in is on Monday from 3-5 pm at the Trading Post (look for signage as you enter camp).
- Camper check-out is on Friday at 11 am at the Trading Post.
- Any cancellations for campers must be done 2 weeks before their scheduled week of camp to get their deposit back.
- A $125 deposit is needed to reserve a campers spot for each cam
- $50 Late Fee – If a camper registers within the final 2 weeks before their week of camp starts, they will have to pay this late fee (based off of availability – if the camp is not full yet.)Any cancellations for campers must be done 2 weeks before their scheduled week of camp in order to get their deposit back
List of Additional Activities
- Pond (blob, swing, slide, and kayaks)
- Trail rides
- EPIC campus wide REC games
- Wheel of Misfortune
- Tournament of Champions
- AND MORE!!!