4th & 5th grade
$440 - Early Bird (Oct 1 - Mar 31)
$465 – Regular Rate (After April 1)
We engage kids through a variety of experiences i.e. archery, horseback-riding, worship, blobbing, zip-lining, campus-wide rec games, and much more!!! Around the campfire kids learn the powerful truths of God’s Word and join together in powerful worship! There is no greater sound or sight than worship at Kids Camp! Packed with tons of fun relevant teaching and worship kids will meet new friends, make lifetime memories, and enjoy the beauty of the Beartooth Mountains. This is a week of camp your kids don’t want to miss.
- Camper check-in is on Monday from 3-5 pm at the Trading Post (look for signage as you enter camp).
- Camper check-out is on Friday at 11 am at the Trading Post.
- Any cancellations for campers must be done 2 weeks before their scheduled week of camp to get their deposit back.
- A $125 deposit is needed to reserve a campers spot for each cam
- $50 Late Fee – If a camper registers within the final 2 weeks before their week of camp starts, they will have to pay this late fee (based off of availability – if the camp is not full yet.)Any cancellations for campers must be done 2 weeks before their scheduled week of camp in order to get their deposit back
List of Additional Activities
- Pond (blob, swing, slide, and kayaks)
- Trail rides
- EPIC campus wide REC games
- Wheel of Misfortune
- Tournament of Champions
- AND MORE!!!
Caleb comes to Kids Camp with a host of children’s ministry experience. From growing up as a pastor’s kid and watching hid dad minister to kids for most of his childhood, to becoming a pastor and doing children’s and youth ministry for the past 10 years, Caleb has a BIG heart for kids. As a storyteller, Caleb loves bringing the Bible to life for kids, and he is never short of energy to have fun, dance around, and be the BIGGEST kid in the group. Caleb is married to his best friend and amazing wife Sarah and has 4 kids… Kloey (7), Klara (6), Briggs (4), and Boeman (2).
He currently serves as the Church Relations Coordinator at BCC and lives in Billings with his family. Caleb works with churches and groups across the state of Montana. His heart is to network with leaders from all denominations and walks of life in the hopes of connecting churches to camp as well as partnering with local youth and children’s workers to put on impactful camps for their students.
His passion is to be a catalyst in the world for Jesus Christ! To encourage, equip, and empower followers of Jesus to be Jesus to their family, friends, and neighbors.
information to come in the next few months.
Register for kids camp
Camp capacity is limited this year, register today to reserve your camper’s spot!