We are so excited for summer 2023 and even more excited to partner with you in this ministry. Last summer we saw over 2300 guests, which was absolutely amazing. In the first two years of BCC’s restart we have seen over 70 people make decisions to follow Jesus and over 60 decide to be baptized. Now as we move forward into 2023 we are excited and prayerfully anticipating God to work in even greater and more fruitful ways this summer. If you are feeling led to help this winter at WinterBlast or this summer at one of our summer camps please consider signing up to volunteer. Information on how to register is down below.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW: Food and housing is provided for free to all our volunteers, but if they would like to make a $50 donation to BCC to cover their food for the week they may do that as well. All volunteers need to be 18 years or older. When volunteers register online they can put money on their account to be used at the Camp Store during the week they volunteer.
We are excited to partner with volunteers from across the state and beyond this year in making Jesus famous in the lives of all who come up to Beartooth Christian Camp. Thank you for volunteering friends. We will see you at camp!
5 AREAS OF NEED
Guide a cabin of students and lead them as they experience God, make memories, and build friendships. Guides play an essential part in making camp a great experience for campers. All cabin guides must be 18 years of age or older.
AREA OF BIGGEST NEED THIS WINTER & SUMMER.
Kitchen Help plays a key role in assisting BCC’s lead cook and assistant cook in serving food to campers and volunteers, cleaning the dining hall, prepping meals, and serving guests with a warm smile.
Activity Guides help facilitate the various activites around Beartooth’s campus and are vital in helping campers have a fun and safe experience as they enjoy all that BCC has to offer.
Camp Nurses are a vital part of our summer! From distributing meds to monitoring allergies, or even just handing out band aids, our volunteer nurses help keep everyone safe and healthy at camp!
The grounds volunteers work alongside our Maintenance Director to help keep 14 acres of our property green, clean, and looking pristine! Weed eating, moving hoses, setting sprinklers, weeding the flower beds, and assisting our maintenance director with various projects will make your week at camp busy, but rewarding.
- Click on the “Volunteer Now” button on this page
- Go through the prompts to create a Campwise account OR Log in to your existing Campwise account. Please DO NOT create a new account if you volunteered last year.
- Click on “Add Camper” (disregard if you volunteered last year)
- Select “Make Existing Person” – Add Camper (disregard if you volunteered last year)
- Make sure your name is selected and click on “Add Program”
- Choose a week of camp that you are available and select which position you are interested in.
- Complete ALL 4 forms (Volunteer Form, Adult Medical Form, Release of Liability Form, and Spiritual Insight Form).
- You will receive an email with a link to complete a background check from Data Source later in the spring
- A BCC Staff member will contact you once your background check is complete and will provide more detailed information to you for the week of camp you are volunteering at.
Impact people’s lives this summer at Beartooth Christian Camp