$125 Early Bird Rate
$150 Regular Rate (April 1 – June 21)
First Chance Camp gives younger kids 2 1/2 days to experience camp in a safe and fun way. Campers are poured into by incredible leaders who take them on exciting adventures over their stay at BCC, and along the way many friends and memories will be made. There is worship, teaching, crafts, pony rides, bedtime stories, and plenty more activities all tailored for them to enjoy. The heart of First Chance Camp is to give our youngest campers the best first chance of experiencing camp and having a blast!
- Camper check-in is on Wednesday from 3-5 pm in the Trading Post (there will be staff on property helping direct everyone to check-in).
- Camper check-out is on Friday at 11 am at the Trading Post.
- Any cancellations for campers must be done 2 weeks before their scheduled week of camp in order to get their deposit back.
- A $50 deposit is needed to reserve a campers spot for First Chance Camp
- $50 Late Fee – If a camper registers within the final 2 weeks before their week of camp starts, they will have to pay this late fee (based off of availability – if the camp is not full yet.)
First Chance Camp Activities
- Water Slide
- Pony rides
- Wheel of Misfortune
- Gaga Ball
- Epic Bedtime Stories
- AND MORE!!!
Caleb comes to First Chance Camp with a plethora of children’s ministry experience. From growing up as a pastor’s kid and watching hid dad minister to kids for most of his childhood, to becoming a pastor and doing children’s and youth ministry for the past 10 years, Caleb has a BIG heart for kids. As a storyteller, Caleb loves bringing the Bible to life for kids, and he is never short of energy to have fun, dance around, and be the BIGGEST kid in the group. Caleb is married to his best friend and amazing wife Sarah and has 4 kids… Kloey (7), Klara (6), Briggs (4), and Boeman (2).
He currently serves as the Church Relations Coordinator at BCC and lives in Billings with his family. Caleb works with churches and groups across the state of Montana. His heart is to network with leaders from all denominations and walks of life in the hopes of connecting churches to camp as well as partnering with local youth and children’s workers to put on impactful camps for their students.
His passion is to be a catalyst in the world for Jesus Christ! To encourage, equip, and empower followers of Jesus to be Jesus to their family, friends, and neighbors.
Register for FIRST CHANCE camp
Camp capacity is limited this year, register today to reserve your camper’s spot!