First Chance Camp gives younger kids 2 1/2 days to experience camp in a safe and fun way. Campers are poured into by incredible leaders who take them on exciting adventures over their stay at BCC, and along the way many friends and memories will be made. There is worship, teaching, crafts, pony rides, bedtime stories, and plenty more activities all tailored for them to enjoy. The heart of First Chance Camp is to give our youngest campers the best first chance of experiencing camp and having a blast!
- Camper check-in is on Wednesday from 3-5 pm in the Trading Post (there will be staff on property helping direct everyone to check-in).
- Camper check-out is on Friday at 11 am at the Trading Post.
- Any cancellations for campers must be done 2 weeks before their scheduled week of camp in order to get their deposit back.
- A $125 deposit is needed to reserve a campers spot for First Chance Camp
- $50 Late Fee – If a camper registers within the final 2 weeks before their week of camp starts, they will have to pay this late fee (based off of availability – if the camp is not full yet.)
First Chance Camp Activities
- Water Slide
- Pony rides
- Wheel of Misfortune
- Gaga Ball
- Epic Bedtime Stories
- AND MORE!!!