Imagine spending a week with good friends, camping in the Beartooth Mountains, and experiencing God’s presence like never before. Transform your faith through engaging speakers, fun activities, and real conversations with friends.
Come and experience true rest, peace, and friendship. God moves in awesome ways during this week of camp. You can sum it all up in three words: BEST WEEK EVER!
- We are NO LONGER providing transportation for campers.
- Camper check-in is on Monday from 3-5 pm in the Bearstooth Chapel (look for signage as you enter camp).
- Camper check-out is on Friday at 12 noon in the Bearstooth Chapel and sack lunches will be provided for campers.
List of Additional Activities
- Pond (blob, swing, slide, and kayaks)
- Trail rides
- EPIC campus wide REC games
- Wheel of Misfortune
- Tournament of Champions
- AND MORE!!!