Imagine spending a week with good friends, camping in the Beartooth Mountains, and experiencing God’s presence like never before. Transform your faith through engaging speakers, fun activities, and real conversations with friends.
Come and experience true rest, peace, and friendship. God moves in awesome ways during this week of camp. You can sum it all up in three words: BEST.WEEK.EVER!
- Camper check-in is on Monday from 3-5 pm at the Trading Post (look for signage as you enter camp).
- Camper check-out is on Friday at 11 am at the Trading Post.
- Any cancellations for campers must be done 2 weeks before their scheduled week of camp in order to get their deposit back
- A $125 deposit is needed to reserve a campers spot for each camp
- $50 Late Fee – If a camper registers within the final 2 weeks before their week of camp starts, they will have to pay this late fee (based off of availability – if the camp is not full yet.)
List of Additional Activities
- Pond (blob, swing, slide, and kayaks)
- Trail rides
- EPIC campus wide REC games
- Wheel of Misfortune
- Tournament of Champions
- Off-site excursions
- AND MORE!!!