Imagine spending a week with good friends, camping in the Beartooth Mountains, and experiencing God’s presence like never before. Transform your faith through engaging speakers, fun activities, and real conversations with friends.
Come and experience true rest, peace, and friendship. God moves in awesome ways during this week of camp. You can sum it all up in three words: BEST WEEK EVER!
The theme for High School Camp is “Uncharted” making the unknown known. With all the uncertainty in the world today and all the craziness everyone has been through the past two years what can we know for certain? In Christ there are many things we can be certain of as well as find peace and purpose in.
- We are NO LONGER providing transportation for campers.
- Camper check-in is on Monday from 3-5 pm at the Trading Post (look for signage as you enter camp).
- Camper check-out is on Friday at 11 am at the Trading Post.
- Any cancellations for campers must be done 2 weeks before their scheduled week of camp in order to get their deposit back.
List of Additional Activities
- Pond (blob, swing, slide, and kayaks)
- Trail rides
- EPIC campus wide REC games
- Wheel of Misfortune
- Tournament of Champions
- AND MORE!!!