$440 - Early Bird (Oct 1 - Mar 31)
Imagine spending a week with good friends, camping in the Beartooth Mountains, and experiencing God’s presence like never before. Transform your faith through engaging speakers, fun activities, and real conversations with friends.
Come and experience true rest, peace, and friendship. God moves in awesome ways during this week of camp. You can sum it all up in three words: BEST WEEK EVER!
The theme for High School camp is “El Moad” which in Hebrew means “Tent of Meeting.” We will look at holy moments where God met His people on different mountains. These places are transformative not because of location but because God met them there.
- Camper check-in is on Monday from 3-5 pm at the Trading Post (look for signage as you enter camp).
- Camper check-out is on Friday at 11 am at the Trading Post.
- Any cancellations for campers must be done 2 weeks before their scheduled week of camp in order to get their deposit back
- A $125 deposit is needed to reserve a campers spot for each camp
- $50 Late Fee – If a camper registers within the final 2 weeks before their week of camp starts, they will have to pay this late fee (based off of availability – if the camp is not full yet.)
List of Additional Activities
- Pond (blob, swing, slide, and kayaks)
- Trail rides
- EPIC campus wide REC games
- Wheel of Misfortune
- Tournament of Champions
- Off-site excursions
- AND MORE!!!
Brandon Anderson is the youth pastor of Harvest Church in
Billings, MT. He is a dynamic preacher and intends to be faithful to
the end while preaching and living with passion and conviction
through the power of the Holy Spirit. Brandon has been in the
ministry for sixteen years and a follower of Christ for seventeen
years. He is convinced that Jesus is still King, the Holy Spirit is
still moving, and the Father hasn’t retired. Lastly, he will teach
you a karate move or two but not too many for fear you might
know that Chuck Norris is his earthly father.
Chandan has been leading worship in different capacities for over 16 years. He has a passion to build a thriving worship culture through servant-leadership, songwriting, and stewardship. Chandan had the privilege to serve as the worship and campus pastor of a thriving church plant in north Mississippi and help build the worship culture in that area for 4 years. For the last 5 years, Chandan served as a worship pastor for Elevation Church on the Elevation Worship team in Charlotte, NC. In that time, he served in multiple creative and worship roles from production, songwriting, leading, and mentoring up and coming leaders. Chandan, his wife, Laura, and their 5 children moved to Naples, FL in the summer of 2021 in faith to plant a new church.
Register for high school camp
Camp capacity is limited this year, register today to reserve your camper’s spot!