Calling all middle school students, join us at BCC for an experience you’ll never forget! No group is as enthusiastic, energetic, or as exciting Middle School. We are pumped to see all our students again because we are going to have an EPIC week of camp! Bring your energy with you because this week of camp is going to be packed with games, hype, friends, fun, and exploding kittens…just kidding on that last part, but seriously it is going to be a blast.
Camp is a place where friends are made, lives are changed, and Jesus is made famous, oh and it’s a lot of fun! So don’t wait, sign up, and come to camp. We hope you’ll join us for Middle School camp this year.
- Camper check-in is on Monday from 3-5 pm at the Trading Post (look for signage as you enter camp).
- Camper check-out is on Friday at 11 am at the Trading Post.
- Any cancellations for campers must be done 2 weeks before their scheduled week of camp in order to get their deposit back.
- A $125 deposit is needed to reserve a campers spot for each camp
- $50 Late Fee – If a camper registers within the final 2 weeks before their week of camp starts, they will have to pay this late fee (based off of availability – if the camp is not full yet.)
List of Additional Activities
- Pond (blob, swing, slide, and kayaks)
- Trail rides
- EPIC campus wide REC games
- Wheel of Misfortune
- AND MORE!!!