Pony Camp gives our youngest campers the opportunity to experience camp and horses over a shorter 2-1/2 day period. Pony campers will be led and poured into by trained wranglers who are knowledgeable of horses and who love kids and Jesus! In addition to riding and grooming, campers will learn about horse care, nutrition, anatomy, how a barn operates, and so much more! Pony campers will enjoy going on exciting adventures over their stay at BCC, and along the way many friends and memories will be made. Besides being with the horses, campers will enjoy chapel times, games, bedtime stories, and plenty more activities all tailored for them. The heart of Pony Camp is to give our youngest campers the best, first chance of experiencing camp and horses in a safe environment and having a blast!
- Camper check-in is on Wednesday from 3-5 pm in the Trading Post (there will be staff on property helping direct everyone to check-in).
- Camper check-out is on Friday at 11 am at the Trading Post.
- Any cancellations for campers must be done 2 weeks before their scheduled week of camp in order to get their deposit back.
- A $125 deposit is needed to reserve a campers spot for Pony Camp
- $50 Late Fee – If a camper registers within the final 2 weeks before their week of camp starts, they will have to pay this late fee (based off of availability – if the camp is not full yet.)
Pony Camp Activities
- Water Slide
- Pony rides
- Wheel of Misfortune
- Gaga Ball
- Epic Bedtime Stories
- AND MORE!!!